Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thor

    If you asked me who my favorite super hero was just a few days ago I would probably have said Spider-man or Iron-Man.  Standing here today I would still say one of them, but at least now I could tell you who the hell Thor is.  Being unfamiliar with Thor and his God like ways I sat down eager to learn his story.  Lucky for me it ended up being a story I truly wanted to hear.  Don't worry I won't hurt your eyes with spoilers, but I will say the visuals seen in this movie are a bit of a vacation from the norm in super hero movies.  The action in Thor is top notch and never once suffers from the strong story telling.  The connections drawn to other Marvel heros in this movie made me crack a smile, like the obvious S.H.E.I.L.D. reference and the famous Stark last name.  Truth is, Marvel has plenty of "heros" but only one "God" and he is worth your time.  9.1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment